The MLM News Global E-Newsletter offers top MLM news, recent scams, videos, company profiles, and timely articles delivered to your inbox on a bi-monthly basis. The e-newsletter contains top news stories in the network marketing industry, the most recent MLM scam alerts, timely articles on the direct selling industry, and so much more. Make sure that you’re not the last to know about top MLM news stories, or to hear about the latest MLM scam reports. Our timely headline reporting will keep you up-to-date on stories that affect everyone in the network marketing industry. In addition, important press releases, directly from MLM/network marketing/direct selling, party plan companies, will keep you current on trends and direct selling company developments in the industry.
Top News Stories in this Newsletter:
- Medifast, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Vemma vs. FTC: 10 Quick Bullet Points
- Herbalife: The 10/70 Rule Could Be The Sticking Point
- Amway receiving the Direct Selling News 2012 Bravo Leadership Award
- Traders’ body wants law to regulate direct selling business
- Avon Products Receives $9.48 Average Target Price from Analysts (NYSE:AVP)
- Cosmetics firm sues eBay seller for selling products obtained before debut
- Trade associations call for federal office of supplements
- CVSL To Ring Closing Bell At New York Stock Exchange Today
- Five indicted in alleged pyramid scheme targeting Chinese Americans
- @USANAInc Makes Fast 50 List Once Again
- LifeVantage Appoints Mark Jaggi New Chief Financial Officer
- Take Shape For Life President Appointed as Direct Selling Association Leader
- USANA Board of Directors Appoints Dave Wentz and Kevin Guest as Co-Chief Executive Officers
- Vemma vs. FTC: Guidance for the Direct Selling Industry-Welcome to the Future
- Vemma Has Requested 1 week Additional Time For the Hearing And 10 Legal Bullet Points
- Large Inflow of Money Witnessed in Tupperware Brands Corporation
- Company Shares of USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE:USNA) Drops by -4.98%
- FTC: Vemma shut down for running pyramid scheme
- Leading Relationship Marketing Company, Nerium International, Achieves $1 Billion in Cumulative Revenue in Just Four Years
- In the Scam Alerts this Week:
- Babener weighs in on FTC Vemma lawsuit
- Global Success 365 Review: 8-11 month Ponzi investment
- Protesters cancel USFIA GemCoin gala in Ontario, California
- Average Joe Profit System Review: $5 Ponzi gifting hybrid
- Unascos to scam US investors (again)?
- iGrow Network Review: $50 a month recruitment scheme
Company Profile of the Week: Nikken, Inc.
Articles this Week “MLM Consulting: How to Build a Successful Direct Selling Company” and “MLM and Identity Theft.” http://www.mlmnewsglobal.com/
Sign up for free! Keep up-to-date on network marketing news, scams, articles, videos, and more, a necessity for anyone in the MLM industry. Sign up for FREE. Visit: http://www.mlmnewsglobal.com/.
Brought to you by industry leader, MLM Attorney, Jeff Babener.
Your best educational resource on the web: check out the hundreds of articles, videos, company profiles, and more at MLMLegal.com.
If you are interested in attending the Starting and Running the Successful MLM Company conference visit our conference page, view our speaker list, or get more details. All executives/owners of direct selling companies are welcome to attend. Call 800-231-2162 to register.
Our next Starting and Running the Successful MLM Company Conference takes place October 22 and 23, 2015 in Las Vegas. View our conference flyer and speaker list online. Participate in our Innovation Campaign for your chance to receive TWO FREE TICKETS to attend our next conference.
If you’re reading this blog post and the conference dates above have passed, check our website for the current conference dates.
Sign up for the MLM News Global newsletter for top headlines, news stories, scam alerts, videos, articles, and more information on the network marketing industry.