Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (depicted here in true Babener-fashion by Jeff Babener’s grandson, Sammy) are famous for battling petty criminals, evil overlords, mutated creatures, and alien invaders. MLMLegal.com is famous for squashing MLM myths, spreading knowledge about the network marketing industry, and distributing resources to anyone who visits our website.
Every year MLMLegal.com adds a comprehensive project to its website. Whether it is videos on network marketing, well-researched articles, library of legal cases, or a video miniseries, each year our website is expanded upon. This year is no different.
In 2014, MLMLegal.com committed the highly-regarded article “BurnLounge Appeal Decision: Guidance on Pyramid v. Legitimate MLM and the Role of Personal Use in Pyramid Analysis” to the website.
In 2015, we plan to add 63 new videos to our website and Youtube Channel on the topic of MLM education. Below are some of the topics to be discussed by MLM Attorney Jeff Babener in this new video series:
- What’s the Difference between MLM, Network Marketing, Party Plan and Direct Sales?
- What Is a “Pay to Play?”
- How Much Does It Cost to Start a MLM Company?
- How Do I Raise Capital to Start My MLM Business?
- What Is the Benefit of Recruiting Experienced Distributors?
- What about Gifting Clubs?
- Why Do I Need an Experienced Network Marketing Attorney?
- What Do I Do with Distributors Who Go Passive (for MLM Executives)?
- What Do I Do with Distributors Who Go Passive (for MLM Distributors)?
- What Key Factors Determine the Growth of Network Marketing Companies?
- Do You Have Some Tips for Generating Network Marketing Leads?
- Do You Have Some Tips to Become a Successful Network Marketing Distributor?
- Are There MLM Companies That Have Achieved Success on a Low Budget?
- Since You Are a MLM Attorney, Why Would You Host the MLM Startup Conference for the Executives of Startup and Existing Companies?
- If I’m a New Distributor Then Should I Focus My Selling In Areas Where Other Distributors Are Successful Or Should I Focus On Untouched Territory?
- I Own a MLM Company. How Can I Determine Cost of Goods? In Other Words, How Do I Price My Products for Retail, Distributor and Direct-To-Consumer Sales?
- Do I Need To Worry about Merchant Account Processing? Should I Have Just One Merchant Account?
- If a Sales Kit or Startup Fee Is Several Hundred Dollars, Then Is This Considered “Frontloading”?
- How Do I Create a Compensation Plan That Guarantees That I Am Legal?
- I’m Starting a MLM Company. I Am Going to Have Distributors Earn Income by
Referring Others, Is This Legal?
- What Should I Look for When Hiring a Vice President of Marketing?
- What Is the Typical Price of an at-Cost Starter Kit in the Industry?
- Can I (as a MLM Executive) Pass the Costs of Website Development, Marketing Materials, Etc. Down to Distributors?
- How Do I Find Top Distributors?
- In an Absolute Nutshell, What Are the Two Main Causes of a MLM Company Failing?
- As a Distributor, Can I Use Display Booths to Sell My Company’s Products? Is There a Limit on the Time I Can Spend Selling at a Booth?
- In Regards to Event Sales, Such as Fairs, Kiosks, Vending Machines, Etc., Am I Authorized to Sell My Company’s Products at Such Events?
- Why Do MLM Companies Require Distributors to Use Replicated Websites Rather Than Distributor-Created Websites?
- What about Raising Capital to Start Your Network Marketing Company?
- How Many People Would I Need in My Organization to Make Over $10,000?
- Are Network Marketing Companies Mostly Moving to All-Digital/All-Online Starter Kits? Can It be Done in a Way That Ensures a High Perceived Value?
- What Regulatory Changes Are Affecting Network Marketing Companies?
- What Should I Look for in a Company When Choosing Back Office Software?
- How Important Are Celebrity Endorsements? Do They Help Marketing or Is It a Double-Edged Sword?
- How Often Should Companies Renew Their Policies and Procedures to Make Them Relevant in Today’s Marketplace?
- Do You Want to Attract MLM Professionals or MLM Junkies into Your Direct Selling Company?
- How Have Raiding Rules Evolved in Direct Selling Contracts and Policies and Procedures?
- What Happens if Consultants Raid Anyway?
- What Are the Most Important Things to Remember When You Host a Distributor Recognition Event?
- Do Incentives Increase Sales? How Worthwhile Are Consultant Incentives?
- What Do Startup Companies Think about Long Term Professional Relationships?
- What Is the U.S. and International Trend in Recognizing the Validity of Personal Use by Distributors in Pyramid Cases?
So, keep your eyes on MLMLegal.com this year. We will have a lot of new content added to our website and we want you to be a part of it! Run, learn and get lost at MLMLegal.com!
For more information on any topic on network marketing that comes to mind, please visit www.mlmlegal.com and www.mlmattorney.com.
MLMLegal.com is bustling with educational content for direct sellers and startup/existing MLM companies! Be sure to visit us often!
If you are interested in attending the Starting and Running the Successful MLM Company conference visit our conference page, view our speaker list, or get more details. All executives/owners of direct selling companies are welcome to attend. Call 800-231-2162 to register.
Our next Starting and Running the Successful MLM Company Conference takes place October 27 and 28, 2016 in Las Vegas. View our conference flyer and speaker list online. Participate in our Innovation Campaign for your chance to receive TWO FREE TICKETS to attend our next conference.
If you’re reading this blog post and the conference dates above have passed, check our website for the current conference dates.
Sign up for the MLM News Global newsletter for top headlines, news stories, scam alerts, videos, articles, and more information on the network marketing industry.