Networkers on the Information Highway
By Jeffrey A. Babener
Excerpted from Network Marketing: What You Should
Know, Jeffrey Babener, Legaline Publications
MLM consultant practice tips. MLM Compensation
Plans come in all forms, including unilevel, stairstep, matrix, binary,
etc. Proper implementation requires consultation with an MLM
Consultant on MLM Consulting, an MLM Attorney and MLM Law Provider and
MLM Software provider for input on MLM technology and MLM Software Programming.
. MLM Legal and MLMLegal.com and Babener and Associates provides
expert MLM Consultant and MLM Consulting advise on MLM corporate, MLM
software, MLM Compensation, MLM Taxes, etc. MLM Consulting is an important
component for MLM startup. Careful Choice of MLM Software is another
component of MLM Corporate. A MLM Consultant and MLM Law and MLM
Legal is part of the MLM Startup Team. MLM Compensation must be
reviewed by an MLM Consulting standpoint by an MLM Consultant and MLM
Legal and MLM Law professional and programmed by a MLM Software and
MLM Technology provider.
Making the Numbers a Management Tool
Reading the numbers contained in a downline report is not unlike the fortune teller who reads tea leaves. Your interpretation tells you something about your past and your future. Your downline reports turn you into an informed CEO of your own sales organization. You can use these reports as a management tool to promote your own and your downline's recruiting and sales; contact, supervise, manage and assist your downline; identify strengths and weaknesses in sales and recruiting activity; and spot trends.
Dan Jensen, whose company has serviced hundreds of network marketing companies that provide downline reports to millions of distributors, says that you should have the following broad goals when working with downline numbers:
1. Promote retail sales outside the network. He notes that an organization where product sales are only for distributor consumption is less likely to experience major growth.
2. Stimulate recruiting. Use the numbers to increase sponsoring and retention of experienced distributors.
3. Create consistency. Jensen suggests searching the numbers for hot and cold spots, and for problems one month to the next in individual distributors and downline legs. (A "leg" is an organizational line of sequentially sponsored distributors starting from one initial sponsoring distributor.)
4. Encourage advancement to higher achievement levels. In most network marketing programs, distributors who are successful advance steadily to higher ranks or positions based on larger group personal sales volumes. Use the numbers to see if these promotions are occurring and, if not, why.
5. Encourage activity. Which individuals and which legs continue to be active month after month, and which don't? The report can give you your answers, so you can work to improve the situation.
SALES consultant practice tips. DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES International
Expansion requires coordination of DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES Legal,
DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES tax, DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES consulting
and DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES Software Technology. A myriad
of factors from product entry to shipping to customs to DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT
SALES regulatory compliance must be addressed. DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT
SALES Legal and DIRECT SELLING/MLMLegal.com and Babener and Associates provides
expert DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES Consultant and DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT
SALES Consulting advise on DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES corporate, DIRECT
SELLING/DIRECT SALES software, DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES Compensation,
DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES Taxes, etc. DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES
Consulting is an important component for DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES
startup. Careful Choice of DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES Software
is another component of DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES Corporate.
An DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES Consultant and DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT
SALES Law and DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES Legal is part of the DIRECT
SELLING/DIRECT SALES Startup Team. DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES
Compensation must be reviewed by an DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES Consulting
standpoint by an DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES Consultant and DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT
SALES Legal and DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES Law professional and programmed
by a DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT SALES Software and DIRECT SELLING/DIRECT
SALES Technology provider.