**Trademark of TRÉVO, LLC
Copyright Jeffrey Babener www.mlmlegal.com
Welcome to MLMLegal.Com Company Profiles at www.mlmlegal.com. Here you will find brief summaries of pertinent information about hundreds of MLM, Direct Selling, Direct Sales, Network Marketing and Party Plan Companies. As a general matter, the summary information is derived from Company published information, generally posted at Company websites, public information releases or posts at industry trade sites .*
Impact on the Industry
Discussion of Products
Discussion of Opportunity
1. Retail Sales. Earn substantial retail income by purchasing our phenomenal products at wholesale and then selling them to retail customers for a significant profit. In fact, as a Trévo Life and Health Coach, you can make up to a 40% profit simply sharing our flagship nutritional product. Plus, you can enroll Preferred Customers and earn great bonuses on every purchase these preferred customers make.
2. Power Start Business System Commission. Instant gratification is yours as you are rewarded with immediate income for building your business. Each time you personally enroll a Life and Health Coach with a purchase of one of our Power Start Business Systems, you are paid based upon your qualification and the system your enrollee purchased. As an enroller, you enjoy a generous 40% commission, plus we even pay matching bonuses to your enroller.
4. Group Volume Commission. Trévo rewards field leaders for their personal efforts in building exciting, passionate, and growing teams. Based upon Qualifying Volume, Trévo pays generous monthly Group Volume commissions that can create massive residual income. Plus, there are no limits to the number of Life and Health Coaches that can be in each of your eight generations.
5. Bulk Pack Commission. When one of your team members in your first through fourth levels takes advantage of our great bulk pack discounts, Trévo rewards you with a commission of up to $183. This (www.mlmlegal.com) commission is paid on your first through fourth generations, giving you even more opportunities to create income through our generous Bulk Pack commission program.
6. Team Volume Recognition Pool Bonus. Team Volume Recognition Volume Pool bonuses are our way of rewarding sales leaders, business builders, and dream builders for their strong leadership. Trévo reserves 15% of the company Group Volume revenue to be paid monthly in 15 separate 1% pools. This amazing pool bonus maximizes the power of our revolutionary Straight-Matrix compensation plan.
7. Leadership Bonuses. Trévo really knows how to reward its Life and Health Coach leaders. We have compiled an impressive array of leadership bonuses that will amaze even the most experienced network marketer. From luxury car bonuses and executive-class travel to cash and training bonuses, Trévo treats its elite field leaders with style and opulence.
8. Charity Bonuses. Trévo leaders who achieve Black Diamond Executive status and above are rewarded with shares of the Trévo charity pool bonuses. These shares are distributed as donations to charities specified by these Life and Health Coach leaders, and are made in the name of the participating leader.
Discussion of Distributor Base and Sales Volume in U.S.
*At MLMLegal.Com the intent of MLM Company Profiles is strictly educational, and, to provide insight into the broad array of Company offerings from an industry that spans the globe in upwards of 150 countries with sales volume exceeding $100 billion and distributor involvement in the tens of millions. MLMLegal.Com does not promote or endorse any Company. MLMLegal.Com offers no value judgments, either pro or con, regarding the Companies. In most instances, descriptive material comes from self description by the Companies themselves. In all presentations, the names and logos of the Companies are obviously the trademarks owned by the Companies and are presented for the express purposes of informing the public about the Companies; and no product or opportunity offered by the Companies is offered in this presentation.
MLMLegal.Com typically provides a link to official Company websites so that readers can become more fully informed about Companies that are profiled. The descriptive material offered is best categorized as "snapshot" information and represents a good starting point for research on Company products, services and opportunities. It should be clearly understood that such information may need updating in a dynamic and changing business marketplace. In addition, the information is gathered and presented in good faith for educational purposes, and if errors in information become apparent, MLMLegal.Com will attempt to correct the information, or if necessary, delete the Profile altogether. A reading of a Company Profile is properly followed up with visits to the Company website, research on major internet search engines, discussions with industry professionals and experts and feedback from those acquaintances who have had direct experience with the Companies. In addition, a wealth of information on MLM, Direct Selling, Direct Sales, Network Marketing and Party Plan will be found at www.mlmlegal.com, including scores of articles, video, resource opportunities and detailed analysis on industry issues and factors to consider in both starting and running a MLM Company or a MLM home based business.
Jeffrey A. Babener, principal attorney in the Portland, Oregon, law firm Babener & Associates, represents many of the leading direct selling companies in the United States and abroad.www.mlmlegal.com