MLMLegal.com’s 64th National MLM/Direct Selling Startup Conference was a hit! Over 100 executives of startup and existing MLM, network marketing, direct selling, and party plan companies registered for the two-day event. The MLM Startup Conference executive attendees represented more than 55 new and existing MLM companies from 25 states and seven countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Italy, Mexico, Canada, Singapore, and Jamaica!
The Starting and Running the Successful MLM Company Conference has taken place consistently for over 25 years. Leading industry experts have educated the executives of starting and existing MLM, direct selling, network marketing, and party plan companies on how to structure their compensation plans, legalize their companies, recruit key employees and top-ranking distributors, develop business models, generate leads, fund their business, establish their website and technology platforms, better understand the direct selling industry, and so much more.
Topics that were discussed by leading direct selling professionals included:
– Creating and Implementing the Effective Compensation Plan
– An Overview of the Direct Selling Industry and Legal Issues Facing Startup and Emerging MLM Companies
– Technology Solutions for the MLM Company
– Organizing and Funding the New MLM Enterprise
– The Corporate Business Plan for Searching for Key Distributors
– Street Smart MLM Recruiting
– Merchant Account Processing Solutions for Direct Selling Companies: Processor and Bank Perspective
– How to Find Leaders – A Leading Distributor’s Perspective
– The Power of MultiMedia Marketing on the Web
– Branding, PR and E-Communication for Recruitment, Sales and Retention
– MLM Distributor and Recruitment Mentoring and MLM Consumer Advocacy
– The Initial Key Employees; Which Ones; Finding Them
– MLM Start Up Marketing Materials on a Limited Budget
The next MLM Startup Conference takes place October 24th and 25th, 2013 in Las Vegas. View the conference flyer page at http://www.mlmlegal.com/srs2.html to learn more.
Find us on our social networks: